Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's Christmas...oh wait...it's still November.

It snowed last night. I was pretty upset about it, as I was unprepared and wore old black flats that did nothing to protect my feet from the slush. Although I did just go for a run up in the foothills this morning and the snow added to the already beautiful view of Provo from up in that neighborhood.

To add to the Christmas spirit that the snow brought us last night, my roommates and I went on a triple date and we made gingerbread houses! Might I add this was the very first time that I've made a gingerbread house.

Katie and Vladi hard at work on their tropical gingerbread house. See the sea turtle on the roof?

Jessi and Mike working on their train. Kudos to them for actually putting it together...the rest of us had pre-assembled gingerbread houses!

Mark working on the landscaping for our house. Like the green turf?

Pretty impressive eh? We even made a crushed peppermint rock bed and path leading to the door!

The crew and the village we created!

We braved the snow to end the evening with some hot cocoa. How festive!

No comments:

Post a Comment