Saturday, January 10, 2015

Whatever you do, don't call it 'Cali'

You know the next three weeks are gonna be good when you step into your house and it looks like this:






So here are the highlights of my break:

1. I spent way too much time at the beach 
(especially for how cold it was... I was in denial the entire time)










^^ Clearly too much time spent at the beach. What a bunch of shoobies.

2. I spent some quality time with the fam:

^^ My little brother Austin is probably definitely the best dressed 
blind autistic child you have ever seen. Am I right? It's a freaking bow tie.

^^ Momma Guns


^^ I absolutely loved this pic of Sav because it was an accident and it turned out so cool.


^^ My favorite because Max is avoiding my mom's kisses.
Don't worry, Mom. We've all been there.

3. And more time with these munchkins:




^^ Got to meet baby Grant for the first time

^^ We prefer him naked because THE ROLLZ.

4. And Boon







5. I went to Hollywood for the first time
[[yes it is only an hour away from where I grew up
yes it took me 23 years to get there. 
LA traffic and tourism will deter you from many things]]






We found the stars for the three most important people in Hollywood:

^^ Nic Cage [for obvious reasons]

^^ does anyone else always confuse him with The Rock?
Well, there's THIS.


6. Found out I pose like "every girl ever."
I would say this makes me a solid 14 on the pH scale. #sciencejokes





     

[But like, it's only according to two random kids on Twitter... 
so it doesn't even count. Right??]

7. Saw snow in Orange County for the 
first time in my entire life.

^^ SNOW.

 8. Watched New Year's fireworks with some kool kats in the middle of a freeway overpass.




9. And maybe Lauren and I bought the same dress and maybe we both wore it on NYE. And maybe we liked it, ok?


10. Spent a day in LA with some guy with frosted tips

^^ Lance Bass is that you?

^^ The Getty

^^ Sunset over LA feat. the top of my face

^^And of course, this guy, who couldn't be happier to be here.

^^ And lastly, when someone hands you a bumper sticker 
to pose with in Venice Beach, don't ask questions.

Peace out 2014.



No comments:

Post a Comment