Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Fourth Annual Classy Christmas Party

Way back in 2011, when my roommates and I were watching way too much Gossip Girl and aching to live on the upper east side, we had this wild idea to throw a Christmas party.

 And not just any Christmas party.


We wanted to channel the Waldorfs and the Van der Woodsens.

And so the tradition of the Classy Christmas Party began.
The first year we had about 40 people.
We were young. Naive. Nearly friendless.

And now, after spending more years in Provo and knowing more people featured on the Provo all-star instagram than we would like to admit, the CCP is still going strong. 
[this year we had around 200 people!!]

Special thanks to the Pitchers for letting us invade their lovely home every year!

Here are some highlights from the evening in Park City:
[thx to everyone for posting pics on fbook and insta... I stole lots of these from you so that this entire post wasn't just pictures of yours truly]

^^ I was told I looked like a human Christmas present 
[[but in the best way possible]]

^^ the 2k14 hostesses






^^ I did it for the hair

^^ thought this pic was cute and then I zoomed in and realized...

^^ it was EVEN CUTER






^^ Al pal is my gal





^^ the sign that got glitter EVERYWHERE









^^ photobombing at its phinest

^^ Hopkin sandwich

^^ The Russian king of kläss

^^ And the ginger king of fondue


^^ these holiday hoodratz want to wish you a real classy Christmas

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment