Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Marriage!

Everyone knows in the Mormon world, there are two wedding seasons: the two weeks surrounding Christmas and the entire month of May. This is probably because BYU lets out for Christmas break and winter semester ends in April, so December and May are the perfect times for weddings. Tonight I went to the first of many wedding receptions this month. My beautiful friend Jocelyn and her lucky man, Beau, were married in the Salt Lake City Temple (the one in my picture from the previous post) and held their reception at The Manor in the Riverwoods here in Provo. It was a beautiful evening.

The book for all the guests to sign. Jocelyn and her mom bought the flowers and did all the arrangements themselves. Aren't they stunning?

I loved this little display for love notes for the bride and groom!


The wedding party's table. They did all the decorating themselves and it looked awesome!

Here is one of the centerpieces that Jocelyn and her mother put together. They seriously looked professional!

I LOVE that they used mirrors for centerpieces too. So creative! Also pictured is the bouquet that Kelsey (a good friend from home and Jocelyn's maid of honor) had.

Jocelyn and Beau (and baby Brix!) cutting the cake. I have to say that this cake was absolutely DELICIOUS! Every tier was a different flavor. I went with the yellow cake and it was way yummy.

All the Mission Viejo 2nd Ward girls reunited! From left to right: Me, Jocelyn, Emily, and Kelsey. I'm the only unmarried one...yikes!

Jocelyn looked absolutely stunning! What a beautiful couple and a beautiful evening.

Special shout out to my good friend Michael: Thanks so much for coming with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment