Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Highlights from Christmas


First and foremost, let it be known that Kellen and Olivia's puppy, Luna, is a scrooge.


We go all out for Christmas at our house. We also had a lot of people over on Christmas, so lots of gifts to go around.

Christmas present to the family: a computer that works!

All the "naughty"s on the naughty or nice paper are circled. Who could this be for? None other than Savannah, aka the naughty one.

Aunt Julie's dog, Riff, modeling his onesie pajamas.

Dad with his 49ers and Giants cups. SO STOKED.

Kellen's bag: the grinch.
Savannah's bag: coal.
My bag: a cute little Christmas tree.
I think we all know who is Aunt Julie's favorite!

I love Christmas for the following reasons:
1. I get to reflect on the birth of our Savior and all that has been given to me through His sacrifice.
2. I get to spend time with family.
3. Everyone tends to be in a much more cheery mood.
4. We get to listen to delightful Christmas songs.
5. I get necessities such as deodorant and shampoo in my stocking, and get way excited about it.
6. The iPhone I got didn't suck either... :)

Christmas is great for so many reasons, but for me, I love to reflect on all the blessings I have received throughout my life. I'm thankful for this holiday season and for the time I've been able to spend with my family over the past two weeks. I want to try to keep the spirit of Christmas alive all year, because it truly is a magical time!

No comments:

Post a Comment